This nailable base sheet is composed of SBS modified bitumen and a glass mat reinforcement. The anti-slip surface is made of customized polypropylene, which maximizes the adhesion of the base sheet membrane in a two or three-ply system and cap sheet in one-ply system.
Featuring exceptional durability and resistance, the RESISTO SA NAILBASE is made to not only meet, but exceed both industry and code requirements.
- The only nailed base sheet on the market with self-adhered sidelaps
- Stronger than competitors’ nailed base membranes, the RESISTO sa NAILBASE secures your system in place, even in high wind areas
- SBS’ modified bitumen formula allows for easy installation, even in hot temperatures
- Provides Guidelines to assist with positioning and nailing of the membrane during installation
- Can be a part of a UL 790 Class A certified system
||80 mil (2 mm)
|Barcodes||Dimensions||Brute Area / Net|| |
|06022||39 in x 65 ft (1 m x 20 m)||213 ft² (20 m² ) / 194 ft² (18 m² )|
|Barcodes||Units per pallet|| |